Click the icon in the top right for opening hours, telephone number, postal and email addresses.
The Harrow Health Care Centre
The Harrow Health Care Centre is a long established private General Practice. Since January 2014 we have been based at the Clementine Churchill Hospital in Harrow, where we provide:
- GP Consultations including a full range of blood tests and GP led investigations;
- A highly prestigious nurse led Immunisation & Travel Clinic offering advice and all vaccinations you may require for travelling abroad;
- A range of occupational and other medicals.
Press & News
Four Strain Influenza Vaccine
Don’t forget your flu jab! 4 strain flu vaccine now available (NHS offering 3 strain) call to book. In most cases you can have the 4 strain even if you have had the 3 strain already this year. Get coverage for Aussie and Japanese flu (only from 4 strain))Read More
Testosterone Gel in stock!
We are delighted to let you know that we have been able to access supplies of Testosterone Gel, namely as Testim Gel. The supply of Testosterone Gel has been severely restricted by the cessation in manufacturing of Testim Gel but Dr Woyka is delighted to report that she has secured a supply for her practice at the London Menopause Clinic based at The Harrow Health Care centre in the Clementine Churchill HospitalContact Us
Meningitis B vaccine
Meningitis B vaccine back in stock, click below for more information or call us to book.Read More
We have BCG vaccine
BCG vaccine supply is limited nationally, we have some supply, click below for more information or call us to find out more.Read More
Parents whose children are potentially at risk of developing Tuberculosis (TB) are being encouraged to get their children immunised against the disease.
Summer holidays are a great time for reflection and review, it’s often an opportunity to make resolutions and focus a bit on health and quality of life. We often come back from our summer holidays determined to take more exercise, to eat a better diet and perhaps lose those extra pounds we have put on […]
You Can Sleep Better A good night’s sleep sets you up for a good day. Waking bleary eyed and unrested is a grim prospect and lots of us worry about not being able to sleep. Last time we ran through the factors which can affect sleep and today we are looking at what you can […]
Private GP Consultations
Our GP services are available either on a subscription basis to patients wishing to register and use us as their regular GP and to anyone who wishes to consult a Private General Practitioner once only or on an occasional basis e.g.
- If you are visiting from abroad;
- If you are not eligible for National Health Service care; or
- If you choose to see someone other than your regular doctor.
With your consent we will always communicate with your own NHS GP or provide a confidential service at your request.
15 to 30 minute consultations:
- 15 minute consultations are suitable if you have a single minor acute problem, such a sore throat, ear ache or eye infection;
- Longer appointments are booked for other more complex problems, particularly if this is your first visit to us;
- 30 minute appointments are also recommended if you are seeking a second opinion;
- Gastric band adjustments are booked for 30 minutes; and
- Follow up consultations are usually booked for 15 minutes unless otherwise requested.
Contact Us in Confidence
If you want to discuss anything with us in complete confidence please click the button below, then fill in your details and we will get back to you.