Click the icon in the top right for opening hours, telephone number, postal and email addresses.
The Harrow Health Care Centre
The Harrow Health Care Centre is a long established private General Practice. Since January 2014 we have been based at the Clementine Churchill Hospital in Harrow, where we provide:
- GP Consultations including a full range of blood tests and GP led investigations;
- A highly prestigious nurse led Immunisation & Travel Clinic offering advice and all vaccinations you may require for travelling abroad; and
- A range of occupational and other medicals.
Press & News
Four Strain Influenza Vaccine
Don’t forget your flu jab! 4 strain flu vaccine now available (NHS offering 3 strain) call to book.Read More
Hepatitis A vaccine – only £30!Contact Us
Meningitis B vaccine
Meningitis B vaccine back in stock, click below for more information or call us to book.Read More
BCG supply limited nationally
BCG vaccine supply limited nationally, we have some supply, click below for more information or call us to find out more.Read More
Early each year the World Health Organisation predicts which strains of flu are likely to be circulating in the winter months. They advise the flu vaccine manufacturers which strains to cover in the coming year’s flu vaccine. This year they identified 4 strains that are most likely to circulate this winter: at HHCC we stock […]
Avoiding mosquito bites is the main way to prevent Zika virus in travellers. Public Health England have released a new information leaflet: Mosquito Bite Avoidance for Travellers https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/500966/Mosquito_advice_sheet_FINAL_with_NaTHNAC_logo.pdf It includes five simple rules to follow to avoid the risk of infections transmitted by mosquitos. At Harrow Health Care Centre we provide a 30 minute Travel […]
Some vaccines are “Live”. These include MMR, varicella, Yellow fever, intranasal flu and rotarix. For many years the recommendation has been that when two live vaccines are required in the same person that the vaccines should either be given on the same day or separated by an interval of at least four weeks. Review of […]
Private GP Consultations
Our GP services are available either on a subscription basis to patients wishing to register and use us as their regular GP and to anyone who wishes to consult a Private General Practitioner once only or on an occasional basis e.g.
- If you are visiting from abroad;
- If you are not eligible for National Health Service care; or
- If you choose to see someone other than your regular doctor.
With your consent we will always communicate with your own NHS GP or provide a confidential service at your request.
15 to 30 minute consultations:
- 15 minute consultations are suitable if you have a single minor acute problem, such a sore throat, ear ache or eye infection;
- Longer appointments are booked for other more complex problems, particularly if this is your first visit to us;
- 30 minute appointments are also recommended if you are seeking a second opinion;
- Gastric band adjustments are booked for 30 minutes; and
- Follow up consultations are usually booked for 15 minutes unless otherwise requested.
Contact Us in Confidence
If you want to discuss anything with us in complete confidence please click the button below, then fill in your details and we will get back to you.