The Harrow Health Care Centre is a private General Practice and Travel Clinic, established in 1982, now based in premises at the Clementine Churchill Hospital.
In our dedicated consulting rooms we provide:
- GP Consultations including a full range of blood test and GP led investigations
- An Immunisation & Travel Clinic where our team of specialist travel nurses offer advice and all the vaccinations you may require for foreign travel
- A range of occupational health and other medicals
Our GP services are available:
- To anyone who wishes to consult a Private General Practitioner once or on an occasional basis.
- On a subscription basis to patients wishing to register and use us as their regular GP.
- If you are visiting from abroad.
- If you are not eligible for National Health Service (NHS) care.
- If you would like a second opinion.
You may choose for us to communicate with your NHS GP or for the consultation to remain confidential.
We offer a range of 15 minute to 30 minute consultations
- 15 minute consultations are suitable if you have a single minor acute problem such as a sore throat, ear ache or eye infection.
- Longer appointments are booked for other more complex problems, particularly if this is your first visit to us.
- 30 minute appointments are also recommended if you are seeking a second opinion.
- Follow up consultations are usually booked for 15 minutes unless otherwise requested.
We can provide a written report for another doctor and a private prescription if these are required.
We undertake investigation such as blood and urine testing, resting ECGs and lung function tests.
We can refer you immediately for further diagnostic services or to a consultant within the Clementine Churchill Hospital or elsewhere, as you prefer. We have close working relationships with the consultants within this hospital and can usually recommend one in tune with you and your needs.
You can have your prescription dispensed on-site by the hospital pharmacy after your GP consultation.
To book an appointment call us on: 020 8861 1221 (select option 0)
Our Doctors & Nurses
All our GPs are very experienced and have areas of specialist knowledge and skills.
- Dr Chait’s specialist interests are treating musculo-skeletal pain, headaches, and acupuncture.
- Dr Gomes has a special interest in dermatology and urgent care medicine.
- Dr Woyka is an Associate Specialist in women’s health with a particular knowledge of menopause care and screening.
- Dr Chait & Dr Woyka provide bariatric surgery aftercare and gastric band adjustments.
Our Immunisation & Travel Clinic is run by four highly experienced nurses, two of whom have post-Graduate Diplomas in Travel Health and are Associates of the Faculty of Travel Medicine. We offer all the travel vaccines usually required as well as those less frequently requested. We are often able to access vaccines which are in short supply elsewhere. Our nurses also provide comprehensive travel health information and support.
Medicals & Health Checks
We provide a range of specialist medicals and health checks, including sexual health and executive screens, as well as a large range of occupational medicals. Test results are available within 24 hours for the majority of investigations.