Look after the health of the key people in your business… Let’s look at the huge benefit of executive medical screenings
Every business whether you are a large corporation or small-medium enterprise (SME) can struggle when a key person in the business faces a long term sickness absence. In fact, the Health and Safety Executive’s (HSE) official statistics show that 30.7 million working days were lost last year due to work-related illness and workplace injury.
In some cases early screening could prevent or spot the early signs of a potential long term illness, the best examples being some cancers and Type 2 diabetes. Many business owners and senior managers themselves see the huge benefits of this and in turn, want to provide more of their executives with a real benefit to their employment package.
At Harrow Health Care, we already work with many businesses to provide an executive screening service through our private GP and screening service, all delivered at our premises on-site at the BMI Clementine Churchill Hospital.
During the screening, we will discuss any health concerns and complete a health questionnaire with your executive whilst conducting a full physical examination in which we will undertake a thorough assessment of their current and future health risks.
We will then discuss any positive findings and offer lifestyle advice where appropriate.
Our investigations include;
- Lung function tests
- Blood tests (tests for infection, liver, kidney & thyroid function, diabetes screen, anaemia, cholesterol)
- Cervical screenings if appropriate, for women
- Prostate Cancer PSA blood test for men over 40
- Hearing and vision tests
- Resting ECG
- Colo-rectal cancer stool test for those over 45
Special investigations may be advised, including further cardiac evaluation, mammography and aortic ultrasound.
The entirety of the screening process takes approximately 150 minutes, with a full report completed and sent within 14 days.
Harrow Health Care
At Harrow Health Care, we deal with a wide range of occupational health services. We offer a Company Health Scheme service available to many local businesses, managed by one of our occupational health qualified doctors.
We also offer a tailor-made service for companies, which is available at an annual fee.
Our employment screening services include;
- Pre-employment questionnaire screening
- Pre-employment medicals for new staff
- Pre-deployment relocation medicals & travel vaccinations with additional telephone advice available
- Specialist health monitoring for companies e.g. lung function tests for bakeries
- Executive screenings
- Asbestos medicals
- HIV screening and other specific visa requirement medicals for business travellers
We also offer a range of other occupational health services, which can be found here: http://bit.ly/2Zmvofm
For more information, contact our expert team today.