How to Find the Harrow Health Care Centre within the Hospital
- When you enter the hospital turn right.
- After a few paces you will come to a coffee bar and the Pharmacy on your left. Immediately opposite the Pharmacy to your right is the Lift Lobby.
- Take the lift [or stairs] to the first floor and you come straight into our Reception and waiting area.
How to Find BMI the Clementine Churchill Hospital
The hospital is easily accessible from the M25, and is served by both the Metropolitan and Piccadilly lines.
The Clementine Churchill Hospital is approachable via the M25 (Junction 16), A40 and A41.
Free car parking is available at the hospital.
By tube and mainline railway to Harrow On The Hill
- The Metropolitan Line runs from Central London to Harrow on the Hill Station.
- The Chiltern Railways Line from Marylebone to Aylesbury also stops at Harrow on the Hill Station.
- To complete your 5 minute journey by road, as you exit the station you will see the bus terminal to your left and taxi rank to your right.
By tube and mainline railway to Sudbury Hill
- The Piccadilly Line runs to Sudbury Hill Station.
- The Chiltern Railways Marylebone to High Wycombe branch also stops at Sudbury Hill Station.
- To complete your 5 minute journey on foot, walk along the A4127 Greenford Road and turn left into Sudbury Hill. The hospital is 150 metres to your right.
- H17 (from Harrow on the Hill Station to Wembley) passes right outside the Hospital.
- 258 (Watford Junction to South Harrow) to Roxeth Hill, then walk down the A4005 Sudbury Hill. The Hospital entrance will be on your left.
Harrow on the Hill is 12 minutes from Marylebone [20 minutes from Baker Street] in Central London. There are buses and taxis at the station entrance to complete your journey to the Centre within a few minutes.
1st Floor Reception & Consulting Suite
The Clementine Churchill Hospital
Harrow, HA1 3RX
020 8861 1221
Mon – Thur : 8:00am – 8:00pm
Fri : 8:00am – 6:00pm
Sat : 9:00am – 12:00 noon
Sun : Closed