Why go private?
Your personal guide to children’s vaccinations
We provide a full range of children’s routine vaccinations. Our expertise also extends to the recommended immunisations schedule for babies born outside the UK, and, in particular, the United States. We know how important it is that children travelling around the globe follow the immunisation schedule of their nationality.
What vaccinations can we offer?
We offer a complete range of vaccinations for babies and children including:
- Six-in-one – diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough, polio, Hib and hepatitis B
- Four-in-one pre-school booster – diphtheria, tetanus, whooping cough and polio
- Three-in-one teenage booster – tetanus, diphtheria and polio
- Pneumococcal or ‘pneumo’ (PCV)
- Meningitis B
- Hib/Men C vaccine
- MMR – measles, mumps and rubella
- Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) – for both girls and boys
- MenACWY – meningitis
- BCG – tuberculosis
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis A